18 febrero 2012

MICRORELATOS EN INGLÉS II (Cristina Villalba)

¡Buenas! Aquí os traigo un nuevo relato. Ya sabéis, se aceptan críticas. ¡Espero que os guste!

___________________________

Technozombies are a big problem of our society. Please, don't
become a slave of your mobile phone or computer,
I wanted to leave the city as soon as possible. I could find them everywhere. Their empty eyes, their fast-moving fingers, their long, straight hair… I walked down a dark street, praying. “Please, don’t let me be one of them…” When I got home, I noticed a strange silence.

-Mum? Dad? I’m here!

I heard a buzz. I saw something moving on the table. When I realized what the hell was going on, I screamed.

-You’re one of them!

The thing kept moving. I picked it up. It was a “Blackberry Curve 1580” and the chat was full of messages. “It’s a present. Just for you. We don’t need to talk anymore. We can always chat”, said my mum by e-mail.

-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Everyone is a technozombie... Even my mother! I’ve made a decision: from today, till the day I die, I’ll be an Amish!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario